When Productive4.0 started in May 2017, its intention to «open the gates to the digital future» raised high expectations of the ambitious European project with 109 partners. Now that the research work is done, they turn out to be more than fulfilled. Apart from the total funding of roughly 50 million euros, it is satisfying […]
Technische Universität Wien (TUW) has about 20.000 students and a heavy emphasis on research in the engineering sciences. The Faculty of Informatics of TUW comprises about 3.000 students. The Institute for Computer Engineering (ICE) is one of its seven computer science institutes. Within ICE, Prof. Radu Grosu heads the Cyber-Physical Systems Group (CPS), the successor of the Real-Time Systems Group headed by Prof. Hermann Kopetz. Research is dedicated to all aspects of time-triggere
- Investigating application of nerual networks for predictive maintenence in industrial production systems.
- Investigating application of time-sensitive communication on edge computing level within indistrial production systems and IIoT.
- AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
- AVL LIST GMBH
- Signify GmbH
- TTTech Computertechnik AG
- TWT GmbH Science & Innovation
- Infineon Technologies Austria AG