When Productive4.0 started in May 2017, its intention to «open the gates to the digital future» raised high expectations of the ambitious European project with 109 partners. Now that the research work is done, they turn out to be more than fulfilled. Apart from the total funding of roughly 50 million euros, it is satisfying […]
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia (FCT) is one of the 9 autonomous academic units of Universidade Nova de Lisboa (UNL). For Productive4.0, the Centre of Technology and Systems (CTS) is mobilised. The CTS has well-known skills in systems’ modelling, conception and design of architectures, development of toolkits for standards-based platforms and methodologies for design and implementation of open systems, etc. focusing on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) / Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS).
- Design and development of Innovative IoT-enabling components both working at the hardware/software design, engineering and integration of IoT enabling components for the Digital Industry
- Definition and development of Semantic Interoperability Support Services for the Arrowhead Framework 4.0
- Contributing to the scientific communication of project S&T achievements and research / technological results
- Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto
- AITIA INTERNATIONAL Informatikai Zártkörűen