European funded projects are not meant to be closed shops. With the overarching goal of strengthening the industry in Europe, innovative approaches, successful results or unexpected challenges must be shared with other projects. Only through knowledge transfer findings can further develop their potentials on the next level and in a different context. This applies even […]
The research areas of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management research group at Koç University are production systems and scheduling, supply chain management, logistics, service operations, data mining as well as service operations, optimization theory and algorithm.
The expertise of Prof. Dr. Barış Tan and his research group are in design, analysis and control of production systems, cooperation in supply chains, analytical modeling techniques and business model innovation.
- Design, planning, and control of production systems by using analytical methods
- Developing data-driven methods for modeling and control of production systems
- Developing planning methods with cooperation among different producers in the supply chain
- Developing product rollover strategies
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
- Politecnico di Milano
- Universität Mannheim
- Panepistimio Thessalias
- Robert Bosch GmbH