Productive4.0 provided evidence for the fact that transparency and cooperation can cause a real digital push to Europe’s industry. This is why it received the Technology Pioneer Award 2021. At the same time, the award by EU programme ECSEL JU (Electronic Components and Systems for European Leadership Joint Undertaking) is a tribute to the […]
ST is a global semiconductor company with net revenues of US$ 6.97 billion in 2016.
Offering one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios, ST serves customers across the spectrum of electronics applications with innovative semiconductor solutions for Smart Driving and the Internet of Things. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
- Autonomous Robot-based manufacturing of different kind
- Material decision making methodology for legacy fab
- Management of heterogeneous robotics systems
- Global Fleet management optimization
- Future scenarios combining Robots & Humans operations
- Development of new policies in complex context with scheduling, transporting and storing of lots
- Anticipate required flexibility combining robots health index and fleet management
- Tool-to-tool transport (SMIF, lot, …), tool to storage (Shelves or Stockers)….
- Aix-Marseille Université
- École nationale supérieure des mines de Saint-Étienne