What does a bank do in a project which is meant to push the digitalisation of the European Industry? At first sight, SEB, one of the biggest banks in Sweden, appears to be rather exotic amongst all the companies, start-ups and institutes doing research on optimising their production. Taking a closer look, however, it becomes […]
fortiss is a non-profit research and transfer institute under sponsorship of the Bavarian Ministry for Economics, with the focus on software-intensive systems and services. It provides a co-location center where practitioners work together with researchers for advancing application-driven research and for facilitating an accelerated transfer of ICT research results into industrial practice.
- Open source PLC Environment Eclipse 4diac for smart mechatronic components
- IoT enabled smart mechatronic production components
- Real-time service-oriented architectures
- OFFIS e.V.
- Tampere University of Technology
- Luleå tekniska universitet
- Infineon Technologies AG