When Productive4.0 started in May 2017, its intention to «open the gates to the digital future» raised high expectations of the ambitious European project with 109 partners. Now that the research work is done, they turn out to be more than fulfilled. Apart from the total funding of roughly 50 million euros, it is satisfying […]
Being a member of European Pfeiffer Technology AG group (2247 employees), Pfeiffer Vacuum SAS (Previously adixen Vacuum Products SAS) is a major provider of vacuum technology solutions, instrumentation and contamination solutions to the semiconductor, photo-voltaic and flat panel display industry, as well as to public research and development, large instruments community and to other large industries. Pfeiffer has more than 600 employees in Annecy, France (R&D center, production and service)
- Online analytics of wafer containers for improving their conditions and process stability
- AMC measurement and identification, solution for specific contaminant measurement
- Develop a mobile solution for non standard operations
- Infineon Technologies Dresden GmbH & Co. KG
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.