Productive4.0 is on the way to prepare the European Industry for the digital future. And to a large extend, the 108 partners involved seem to take pride in being part of an outstandingly big and ambitious project. This becomes evident, for example, when they promote it while introducing their research activities, not only in press […]
The AIT Austrian Institute of Technology is Austria’s largest non-university research institute. With its eight Centers, AIT regards itself as a highly specialised research and development partner for industry. Its researchers focus on the key infrastructure issues of the future: “Energy”, “Health & Bioresources”, “Digital Safety & Security”, “Vision, Automation & Control”, “Mobility Systems”, “Low-Emission Transport”, “Technology Experience” and “Innovation Systems & Policy”.
- Standardization regarding dependable system of system
- Safety & security co-design, development of reference safety & security architecture for factory automation and IoT systems.
- Variability-driven testing, testing of processes, generation of particular test scenarios based on models
- AVL LIST GMBH
- evolaris next level GmbH
- Infineon Technologies AG
- TTTech Computertechnik AG
- Thales Austria GmbH
- GUEP Software GmbH
- Fachhochschule Burgenland GmbH
- Technische Universität Wien