When Productive4.0 started in May 2017, its intention to «open the gates to the digital future» raised high expectations of the ambitious European project with 109 partners. Now that the research work is done, they turn out to be more than fulfilled. Apart from the total funding of roughly 50 million euros, it is satisfying […]
AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. AVL is acting in the following scope of business: Development of Powertrain Systems, Simulation, Engine Instrumentation and Test Systems.
- Scalable analytics: Data exploration, Data mining, Scale-out architectures, Data-local processing.
- Challenge complexity: Provide smart diagnostics and maintenance integration across a wide range of heterogeneous systems, from simple sensors all the way up to complex networked automated test fields.
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of product costs during design from concept to serial production constantly matching with the development targets.
- evolaris next level GmbH
- GUEP Software GmbH
- Infineon Technologies Austria AG
- Kompetenzzentrum – Das virtuelle Fahrzeug, Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Fachhochschule Burgenland GmbH
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie